Thursday, July 24, 2008










Hey everyone! Here is my first blog. Not much going on here in Oki. I had to work today and Aaron is still on leave. Before work, we took the kids to a Japanese Arcade and had lunch at Mcdonalds. You would be amazed at the difference between American fast food restraurents and Japanese restarents. The service is always outstanding and the food is ALWAYS fresh. Quite different than the states. They also have some different items such as the shrimp burger and Teryiaki burger. We pretty much stick with what we know.




The video above is one I took of the kids when they were having one of their dance parties in our living room. Check out my little ham Gavin. That boy has some rythem.



Here is a picture I took while waiting at a stop light in town. The fast food place is called Mos Burger. This is their featured item of the week. A taco with a hot dog! So different!



Okay ya'll, this was my first blog! Hope you enjoyed. I will try to post atleast every other day. Love you all!